FOR DANIEL HALE WILLIAMS



Kiersten W. - for Daniel Hale Williams

Daniel Hale Williams was the first person in the world to successfully operate on a human heart. He was the founder of Provident Hospital. That is a school for training African America nurses and interns. He was an important African American surgeon. I chose him because I think it is interesting that he was a heart surgeon.

My name is Kiersten. I am 12 years old. I like reading, dancing, singing, and just being a kid. When I grow up, I want to either be a lawyer or a medical doctor. I want to be a lawyer because I like debating things. I want to be a medical doctor because I am interested in the human body, such as the bones and how they work. Maybe I will even work with the heart like Daniel Hale Williams did.

No comments:

Post a Comment