FOR WARREN M. WASHINGTON




Rashelle B. - for Warren M. Washington

Warren Washington was the inspiration for my artwork. Mr. Washington is a climatologist who studies climate patterns of the Earth. His creation of the climate map is used for the comparison of weather patterns. They have also been used for global warning predictions.

I am Rashelle, age 14, and I am in 8th grade. I chose Warren Washington because his work has a huge connection my works of art. Mr. Washington works with climate maps, which have a lot of color, shapes, and patterns. Some of the vibrant colors were used as an inspiration for some of my creations. In the future, I would like to become an interior designer and an artist. I would like to continue using Mr. Washington’s climate map as the inspiration for even more projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment