FOR HOWARD S. JONES SR.


Chahravaun S. for Howard S. Jones Sr.

Howard Jones was a chief of the microwave research branch of the U.S. Department of the Army. He developed and designed state of the art microwave antennas, electronic components, and devices for use in communication systems. He also held 31 patents for things he designed. I chose Howard Jones Sr. because I found his work interesting and it made me wonder if he can send signals to life on other planets.

I am Chahravaun, age 13, and my favorite subject in school is science. I’m planning to get into college and become an astronomer. I think it connects to the work of Howard Jones because I want to send robots into space that can use communication systems to see if there is other life on different planets.

No comments:

Post a Comment