FOR CHARLES HENRY TURNER



Tommy Y. - for Charles Henry Turner

Charles Henry Turner was a biologist, neurologist, and psychologist, who studied animal behavior. The main reason I chose Charles Henry Turner is because he studied insects such as bees and ants. Insects amaze me because they are more dangerous than they look. I even like how insects adapt so they can defend themselves from enemies. It was also fun learning what the bugs look like up close.

I can tell you a little about myself. My name is Tommy. Right now I am 11 years old. At home I like to play with my Legos. That’s why I want be a paleontologist when I grow up. Constructing dinosaur fossils is similar to constructing Legos. I will study dinosaurs just like Charles Henry Turner studied insects.

No comments:

Post a Comment