FOR BERNARD A. HARRIS, JR.


Han T. for Bernard A. Harris, Jr.

Bernard Harris is such an interesting scientist because he was an astronaut and studied muscles and skeletons. He participated in the first flight of the joint Russian-American Space Program, and he was also the first African American to walk in space. Not only is he an important scientist, but he’s also a professor of internal medicine at the University of Texas Medical Branch. I chose Bernard A. Harris Jr. because I’m hoping to be an astronaut myself one day.

My name is Han. I was born in Vietnam to a very caring family in 1997. Everyday they encourage me to try my best at school. Their support means a lot to me. As a child growing up, I always wanted to be an astronomer and I still do today. I want to be an astronomer because I love the stars, the moon and so on. I’ve always wondered what else exists in the galaxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment